Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{Tues/Wed: Artist+Photographer+Etsian---Marilyn Healey}

Well, yesterday went like a flash, and I realized really, really late last night that I hadn't posted anything for the days topic, however I was just bushed enough not to want to assemble another article. So today I thought I would do a little of both topics.
This artist/photographer/etsian is Marilyn Healey.
I stumbled across her lovely little etsy shop last year: { www.MemrieMare.etsy.com }.
She also has a blog { http://marilynhealey.blogspot.com/ }
and a flickr page: { http://www.flickr.com/photos/memriemare/ }
I'm not sure what all she has done professionally, but I know that her work has been featured in the Somerset publications.
Pretty.
I have one of her handmade flowers. I attached it to a cream coloured paper lantern hanging in my craft corner.
Pretty vintagy trims. She used my little roses on the middle tag. :):):):)
More lovely tags. She used my posies on these too.
Another very pretty handmade flower.

2 comments:

2SewRetro said...

These are all so lovely, and your posies look amazing on her packaging, Sasha! How neat. :-)

S.L.North said...

Thanks Alex. :):):)