Saturday, September 27, 2008

A day trip to Walnut...

For info on these shops and more on Historical Walnut Iowa go to:
www.walnutiowa.org and for more on Sow A Seed go to: http://sowaseed-priorattire.blogspot.com.

Zimms: A good shop for vintage postcards, flowers/ hats, etc.
A stand of pretty hats.
I love this one, but it was a little small... Maybe I can design one like it.

Zimm's shop front

The "Forget me not" Shop.
All the world is a Victorian tea party.



One of my favorite shops in Walnut: Sow A Seed
This pic turned out rather dark, but this is a jewelry case full of pwetty, pwetty things.

A delightful lamp.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Such great pictures. Thanks for coming to walnut and thanks for visiting Cheryl's shop! Love your site, check out my blog at www.humanntouch.blogspot.com also love your collie. we used to have two!