Saturday, February 14, 2009

[Visual Inspiration:angelaliguori.blogspot]

I found these gorgeous pics over at http://angelaliguori.blogspot.com/
A whole corner full of delight! Shelves of P.S. paper products from paper source.
If your have been to my shop lately: You know that I'm crazy about paper+color.
Stamped cotton ribbon.
I *love* wrap.
These I just adore. I have to make some sometime. These are just awesome party favors.
Lovely silver=thank you ribbon

Boxes. I love these ones. I collect/make bandboxes. I should post some sometime.

So many crafts so little time. :D

2 comments:

2SewRetro said...

I love, love, love these photos. Thanks so much for posting them! The papers and ribbons are the best.

S.L.North said...

I love cool pics.
I've never been to paper-source before, but I think I'd go nuts if I ever went to one. :)