Thursday, March 12, 2009

{Thursday: Pretty Things/Glass Buttons}

On my other blog { http://abeillecouture.blogspot } I've been posting on button (all vintage I think...) and thought that I would carry that over onto this blog. Glass Buttons are definitely pretty. :)
Tasty, tasty, tasty. White Glass buttons from: Swell and Swanky
www.swellandswanky.etsy.com
Orange Vintage Glass buttons: Mizuma Vintage
www.MizumaVintage.etsy.com
Beautiful Photo. I just love black and white photography.
Silver etched buttons from: Reduction Nation
Sweet. Like candies. From: Becali Jewels
www.BecaliJewels.etsy.com
Black+White pretty buttons: Elizabeth Wren Vintage
www.elizabethwrenvintage.etsy.com
These look very 1500's: Forsythe Company Store
Details, details: Moontree
www.Moontree.etsy.com
Roses: All Bohemian Glass

Another gorgeous black and white shot, so cool: from Reduction Nation www.ReductionNation.etsy.com

No comments: